My Diet Formula

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Positive Thinking: Some Tips for Getting Started

Some tips for positive thoughts
When deciding on your positive thoughts it is generally best to use something you have thought of yourself, but here are a few suggestions to get you started in case you are stuck.
These are positive thoughts that will challenge existing negative thoughts in a gentle way that should help you to gradually overcome them.
Appearance
If I wanted to become more confident about my appearance:
  • "I am not so bad looking"
  • "There are some things I like about the way I look"
  • "There are things I can do to improve my appearance"
Relationships
If I want to increase my confidence in personal relationships or attracting a partner:
  • "It's possible there is someone out there for me"
  • "There are things I can do to meet people"
  • "I have known people who like me"
Career
If I am keen to improve my career situation or find a job:
  • "It is possible I could find a job"
  • "I might get the job I want"
  • "There are things I can do to improve my chance of getting a job"
  • "Someone has to get the promotion, it might be me"
Finance
If I want to have more money or want financial freedom:
  • "I might make more money in the future"
  • "Having money can help me to help others"
  • "A little more money wouldn't hurt"

No comments:

Post a Comment